Wednesday 15 August 2012

Writing Wednesday: Doing things for others


Hey Guys,




This is the part of the week where I update you on the work I have been creating for the week and what stage everything is up to.

It will also include the area that I have been focusing on the most and how helpful it has been to me.

This week I’m not going to update you on my own writing. Instead I’m going to focus on somebody else’s.

This week one of my dear friends announced that he would be releasing his book very soon and released what genre the book was.

So I thought that it would be nice, and kind of me to help him along, as I am rather excited for his book release.

My friends name is Joseph Eastwood and the book he will be releasing is called Lumen. An exact date has not been noted but he says that it will be coming out very soon.

So how has Joe explained Lumen and is it the book for you?

This is Joe’s first book that he will be releasing, so as he says, in his words, it is like his baby. He wants to make sure that it is perfect before airing it to the world.

Here is a little image he made to help describe the book.


If you want to know more about Joseph Eastwood then follow this link to his blog: http://www.josepheastwood.com

If you want to know more about Lumen then follow this link: http://www.josepheastwood.com/2012/08/is-lumen-for-you-updates.html


If you have any handy writing tips, then leave a comment below and let me know.

Stay safe,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner